About ACT & Qualifications
ACT Qualifications New ACT Qualifications
The ACT Difference
Fees & Timetables
Free Quotes & Bookings
Attend Open Day
The Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) is the leading professional body for international treasury providing the widest scope of benchmark qualifications for those working in treasury, risk and corporate finance.
How can an ACT professional qualification benefit me?
Enhance your professional status
- Demonstrate your commitment to broadening your finance and treasury skills.
- Gain instant recognition through the ACT’s designatory letters and differentiate yourself from your peers.
Develop in-depth knowledge
- Gain technical and practical skills that can be put to immediate use and bring instant benefits to your business.
- Increase your knowledge and expertise leading to greater confidence and job satisfaction.
Join a valuable network of qualified professionals
- Successful completion of ACT qualifications opens the door to an international network of qualified treasury, risk and finance professionals.
- As well as regular networking opportunities, you will receive ongoing support and professional development through events, training, publications and technical updates.
A flexible approach to study
ACT qualifications are all attained via distance learning supported by a wide range of learning materials and tools, the majority of which are delivered online including course manuals, study guides, learning resource databases, progress tests, past papers and tutor guided forums. Study tools and methods vary from course to course so check before you enroll.
For more information go to: http://www.treasurers.org/qualifications