- Fee Remittances To Your Professional Body
- PC Exams
- How To Pay And/Or Notify Us Of Your Payment
- What Happens After You Pay/Learning Materials
- Cancellations, Change of Bookings, Postponements Including PC Exams
- Refunds, Student Complaints
- Debit Order Mandate Terms
- 1st Time Pass Guarantee
- Exam Results From Your University/Professional Body
- Unforeseen Circumstances
- Limitation Of Liability
- Generic Course Terms & Conditions
7. Debit Order Mandate Terms
If you are self sponsored and took the installment pay plan, the terms of your debit order mandate are integral to this Student Agreement. This provides inter alia that should CharterQuest not hear from you with a rectification plan within 3 days of a bounced debit order, CharterQuest can at its option secure curtailment of service, submission of your payment behaviour/pattern to my professional body, credit bureau backlist and/or secure a default judgment against you.
Should you fail to honor a commitment to pay your installment – a penalty will be charged.