Fulltime Study Options (& Key Benefits)
You can study the CIMA, CA(SA), UNISA, FIA/ACCA, ICB programmes fulltime through CharterQuest. You will need a matric or GCE Ordinary level if starting at the elementary level. Below is the relevant study package and course code.
Tuition & Exam Prep Package
- 18 - 21 hours of Tuition contact time (structured over 6-9, 3 hour sessions)
- 6-18 hours of Exam Preps/Revision time (structured over 4-5, 3 hour sessions)
- Kaplan Study Text and e-Course Notes
- Kaplan Workbook/Exam Bank (OT Practice/Revision Kit)
- 2 Progress Mocks/Tests + 1 Final Mock all marked with review feedback
Alternatively, you can join our value-added Fulltime Youth Leadership Academy (Course Code: FYLA) programme. The FYLA programme seeks to identify, groom and connect Africa's next generation of business leaders through cutting edge classroom and career-relevant on-the-job training that enables them to first become CA (SA), CIMA or ACCA-qualified finance professionals. For more information, visit our FYLA page .