- Fee Remittances To Your Professional Body
- PC Exams
- How To Pay And/Or Notify Us Of Your Payment
- What Happens After You Pay/Learning Materials
- Cancellations, Change of Bookings, Postponements Including PC Exams
- Refunds, Student Complaints
- Debit Order Mandate Terms
- 1st Time Pass Guarantee
- Exam Results From Your University/Professional Body
- Unforeseen Circumstances
- Limitation Of Liability
- Generic Course Terms & Conditions
3. How To Pay And/Or Notify Us Of Your Payment
You can use the online credit card/EFT payment facilities or follow the link sent to your inbox to complete the payment or come into any of our campuses by appointment where we have speedpoint/debit card facilities. Should you wish to pay via cash deposit first the free quote into an enrolment, send us email on the address below to send you our banking details. Our online pay system has been set up to automatically allocate your payment, generate and send a confirmation and tax invoice to your inbox once payment is received and allocated. Should you not receive any confirmation within an hour, please send us your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org to trace it for you!
If you are a company sponsored student please ensure you have a formal tax invoice by first accepting any free quote, make payment and send us proof to the above email address. You can also make special payment arrangements by emailing accounts in exceptional circumstances where your employer would take longer to pay than anticipated and the delays could affect your studies with us.