Why Enter as Aspirant
Why Enter as School/University
Why Sponsor or Endorse this Project
Competition Format & Stages
Key Dates & Timelines
Project Board & Governance
The 2016 Judges
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
The CFO Case Study Resources
Submit a report
Why Enter as a School/University?
Case competitions are now the norm in Asia and the West; widely used by schools/universities to asses the global competitiveness of their graduates.
5 Good Reasons to Enter!
- Compete against other top ranked schools/universities and benchmark your quality against the very best nationally/globally;
- Bring the national and international spotlight on the quality of your teaching and graduates;
- Attract the finest students to enrol with and/or further their studies with your School/University;
- Position your brand as a leader in education and increase the likelihood of forming new and critical partnerships; and
- Challenge your students to function as a team of executives working on a real world management scenario and showcasing their leadership skills;
Watch videos of what previous judges, academics and
industry leaders have to say: